Massage therapy is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person’s health and well-being. There are dozens of types of massage therapy methods (also called modalities).
People seek massage therapy for a variety of reasons – to reduce stress and anxiety, relax muscles, rehabilitate injuries, reduce pain, and promote overall health and wellness similar to chiropractic care.
Deep Tissue Massage
Raindrop Therapy Massage
- Targeted massage with energy approaches
- Using pure, authentic essential oils
- Rejuvenating and relaxing experience
- MyoKinesthetic System – group muscles by nerve innervation
- Pain nerve and muscular – nerve and muscular pain disappears when patient stands
- Unbalanced posture – now balanced after treatment
- Limited range of motion – motion and function back to normal
- Strengthen weak muscles – specific home exercises to nerve and posture problems
- Evaluation and assessment – step-by-step process to ensure correct treatment
Trigger Point Therapy
Not interested in massage? Read about our other chiropractic care services.
Call (503) 669-1966 today to learn about our chiropractic care and massage therapy services.